A Budget You Can Handle.
We will discuss the costs of any representation with you in advance and depending on the type of legal need you have we may be able to work on an hourly fee basis, a flat fee basis or a contingency fee.
We have successfully represented both plaintiffs and defendants with the following legal problems, by way of example:
- Creditors’ Rights;
- Collections, including garnishments, attachments and loan workouts;
- Theft of Trade Secrets and Covenants Not to Compete;
- Breach of Contract;
- Tortious Interference with Contract;
- Breach of Fiduciary Duty, Partnership and Shareholder Disputes;
- Disputes under the Uniform Commercial Code;
- Breach of Warranty and Deceptive Trade Practices; and
- Fraud and Negligent Misrepresentation.
San Antonio Business and Commercial Litigation Attorneys.
If you have a business or commercial dispute, call our San Antonio law firm today at (210) 223-2627 or tell us about your case online by completing the form on your left.
Contact our Texas Business Litigation Attorneys today!