Abagail Arris ASSOCIATE
Abagail “Abbie” Carrier Arris obtained her Doctor of Jurisprudence at St. Mary’s University School of Law after completing her bachelor’s degree in Political Science at the University of Southern Maine.
Prior to joining Martin, Cukjati & Tom, LLP, Ms. Arris worked with a San Antonio-based personal injury firm where she gathered valuable experience conducting legal research, preparing and presenting clients for deposition, and representing clients in their legal matters. She has handled and managed hundreds of litigation files from inception to trial and understand what it takes to successfully represent injured clients through every phase of their case.
Ms. Arris is a hard worker who prides herself on finding creative solutions to her clients’ problems. Each of her clients can rest assured that their case is being pursued with care, respect, and tenacity.
- St. Mary’s University School of Law, 2019
- University of Southern Maine, Political Science and Criminology
Bar and Court Admissions
- Texas, 2019
- State Bar of Texas
- San Antonio Bar Association
- San Antonio Trial Lawyers Association
- Texas Trial Lawyers Association
- Caritas Legal Services Ask-A-Lawyer Clinic, volunteer
- San Antonio Bar Association Community Justice Program Wills Clinic, volunteer
- Texas C-Bar Entrepreneurship Legal Clinic, volunteer
- San Antonio Bar Association Community Justice Program Veterans Clinic, volunteer
- St. Mary’s University School of Law Identification Recovery Program, volunteer